[openstreetmap-website] Show diary entries that logged in user has commented on. (#19)

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon Feb 27 00:41:39 GMT 2012

On 26/02/12 17:00, Steve Singer wrote:

> Trac Ticket 4187.
>
> The patch  implements a "My comments" page.
> It shows the diary entires +comments that the logged in user has commented on.
>
> You can merge this Pull Request by running:
>
>    git pull https://github.com/ssinger/openstreetmap-website trac4187

I did a quick review of this earlier on and Steve has fixed all the
issues I reported so I've added this to my test branch for people to
play with - live version at http://tomh.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/.

There's a couple of extra things that I've seen now I have it running
and I've added comments for those on GitHub but more eyes are welcome.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/