[openstreetmap-website] No user diaries tab (#31)

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Mar 13 16:39:22 GMT 2012

I was thinking along the lines of a switch 'Show diary entries in [whatever
the preferred language of the user] / all languages' where the default
would be the preferred / inferred language, at the top of the page so
people will actually see it. (I did not in fact know that this was already
possible.)

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Tom Hughes <
reply+i-3631444-4faa78fca04d344c0e48e1dfbc8d2fc7bd41b12c-1419053 at reply.github.com
> wrote:

> That's already possible @mvexel but I'll admit that most people probably
> don't know it... If you look at any diary entry the "in English" underneath
> is a link to a list of postings in that language. Though I've just noticed
> the link is broken on some pages...
>
> ---
>
> https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/31#issuecomment-4477169

martijn van exel