[openstreetmap-website] No user diaries tab (#31)

Tom Hughes reply+i-3631444-4faa78fca04d344c0e48e1dfbc8d2fc7bd41b12c-1419053 at reply.github.com
Tue Mar 13 16:58:02 GMT 2012

The problem with that is that there is not necessarily a very clear mapping between user languages and diary languages - for example my language setting is "en-GB, en" or something like that but only "en" is offered as a diary language.

Thinking about it though `user.preferred_language` would probably work - that is already used to select the default language when you write a new diary entry I think.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/31#issuecomment-4477805