[openstreetmap-website] Port to Leaflet (#121)

Vladimir Agafonkin notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 8 22:02:33 GMT 2012

> Is the firefox fix css even required? https://github.com/CloudMade/Leaflet/blob/master/dist/leaflet.css#L41-L44
It doesn't seem to be overriding anything to me.
I've removed it locally and everything I've tested seems fine in firefox

It is required, because modern responsive frameworks like to put `img { max-width: 100%; }` in the CSS globally, and this breaks the map in FF.

I don't recommend removing it locally, since you can easily forget to remove it again when updating Leaflet to a newer version. Just add `.leaflet-popup-content img { max-width: <needed value> !important; }` in website CSS.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/121#issuecomment-10206946