Continuous integration environment

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 9 22:00:47 GMT 2012

Hi Eric,

> I've been looking for a way to start getting involved with the Rails
> Port, and I'd be happy to take on some of the CI work Pawel's
> proposed.

Sounds good. With Travis CI, the infrastructure side of things would be
taken care of so what's left is making sure that tests can executed
smoothly without manual intervention.

Setting up a proof-of-concept Rails Port project on Travis would go a
long way towards identifying any problems with test execution (e.g.
Postgres extensions as John has mentioned). I may look into that during
the weekend but if you want, go ahead, just let me know so we don't do
the same thing :-)

Paweł