Continuous integration environment

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Tue Nov 13 15:26:37 GMT 2012

Some background.

I setup http://cruise.osm.org a few years back on my server. A while back it stopped working with some of the rails upgrades, and I've been meaning to get it working again. I decided that with there being no new development in cruisecontrol.rb and Jenkins being more flexible, also at my previous job we were moving the projects from cruisecontrol.rb to Jenkins, thus I had some experience with it, so I was going to move the OSM one over too. Jenkins does have a lot of development and plenty of plugins available.

Before reading this thread I had already started making that move (which incidentally is also on a new server I have and part of the reason for getting this project moving again). I've now got it running: http://jenkins.smsm1.net and am willing to open up the maintenance to others who wish to help, and also add more projects.

Shaun