[openstreetmap-website] Site cleanup (#150)

Saman Bemel-Benrud notifications at github.com
Fri Nov 16 19:50:54 GMT 2012

I just finished a major push on this branch. Some things I accomplished this week:

- Overall, updated a lot of markup to be a in a good place for further styling. Tried to stay close to existing styles and just replace tables with modern markup.
- Modernized markup on history pages, changeset pages, map sidebars.
- Rewrote all(at least most?) of the link lists as proper `ul`'s rather than as a single span with pipes separating links.
- Got around to updating admin-related things
- Proper IE testing + RTL/LTR support testing
- Many small insignificant fixes and cleanups

At list point a review from @tomhughes would be much appreciated. Let me know what you think.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/150#issuecomment-10459659