[openstreetmap-website] Add diary entry counter to user page (#117)

Paweł Paprota notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 5 19:01:17 BST 2012

This is to fulfill the following feature request:

https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4511

After I made the patch I thought that maybe we should add a counter for diary entry comments and messages as well just so everything is counted?

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/ppawel/openstreetmap-website trac-4511-diary-entries-count

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/117

-- Commit Summary --

  * Added counter cache for user diary entries and displaying it in the user page view.

-- File Changes --

M app/models/diary_entry.rb (4)
M app/views/user/view.html.erb (3)
A db/migrate/20121005195010_add_diary_entry_counter_caches.rb (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/117.patch
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/117.diff

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/117