[OpenStreetMap] #4616: The "edit with" options on the dropdown from within an editor don't carry GPX information forward

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Tue Oct 9 20:35:31 GMT 2012

#4616: The "edit with" options on the dropdown from within an editor don't carry
GPX information forward
-------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  SomeoneElse  |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 If I edit a GPX from the trace list, the generated URL is something like:
 http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?gpx=1220134

 Within Potlatch 1 (my default editor) I can click the link at the right of
 the "edit" menu and select "edit with P1, P2, remote control".  The URLs
 are as follows:

 http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=potlatch&lat=53.1303&lon=-1.12974&zoom=16&undefined

 http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=potlatch2&lat=53.1303&lon=-1.12974&zoom=16&undefined

 http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=remote&lat=53.1303&lon=-1.12974&zoom=16&undefined

 (i.e. the "gpx" argument has been replaced by location and zoom).

 This is within Firefox 15.0.1 on Windows 7.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4616>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>