[openstreetmap-website] Increase cachablility for individual OSM elements on the API (#129)

emacsen notifications at github.com
Thu Oct 11 23:56:32 GMT 2012

This particular request comes from a discussion earlier about a wishlist of features for the API. This one seems very doable and hopefully a small change like this could possibly reduce the server workload for just a few lines of code.

I'd promised to code it up. I added a ticket to remind myself that it needs to be done (and I needed to do it).

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/129#issuecomment-9362515