[openstreetmap-website] Port to Leaflet (#121)

Vladimir Agafonkin notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 12 21:35:43 BST 2012

One more missing piece would be zoom slider. Some people say that it is very useful for UI because it indicates current zoom in relation to min/max visually, and because you can zoom out more quickly. On other hand, many people never use the control (preferring mouse wheel), including me, so it only takes screen space. I'm sure that the panning buttons are unnecessary now though.

@jfirebaugh If you do include the slider, I guess the current style for it (by @tmcw AFAIR) should be ported too.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/121#issuecomment-9389427