[openstreetmap-website] minor style overhaul to sidebar. (#147)
notifications at github.com
Wed Oct 24 22:51:55 GMT 2012
This commit introduces a number of small usability improvements / fixes, including:
- small inconsistencies in spacing fixed
- links now visually differentiated from headings in the menu
- the search bar actually looks right (or at least not as broken) in IE7 now
- new heart on the donate button + larger click area on the donate button!
You can merge this Pull Request by running:
git pull https://github.com/samanpwbb/openstreetmap-website better-donate-button
Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* minor style overhaul to sidebar.
-- File Changes --
M app/assets/images/sprite.png (0)
M app/assets/images/sprite.svg (37)
M app/assets/stylesheets/common.css.scss (83)
M app/views/layouts/site.html.erb (50)
M app/views/site/index.html.erb (2)
-- Patch Links --
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev