[openstreetmap-website] Site cleanup (#150)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Wed Oct 31 00:20:52 GMT 2012

Thinking about this some more I'm really not sure that trying to add the extra section in to the layout is going to achieve anything... If all we are talking about is inserting an extra `div` for the header then the method I propose isn't really doing to achieve anything as we're just replacing the `div` by a `content_for` in the main page templates.

There are other possible techniques, such as using helpers or partials, but it all rather depends on exactly how much commonality there is between the pages - are we just talking about a `div` as the common component or is there scope for more than that? Such as a helper that can be given a title and list of menu items?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/150#issuecomment-9928198