[openstreetmap-website] Use hash-based permalinks (#81)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Wed Sep 5 15:41:28 BST 2012

Yes, it goes straight to apache - most of the site is inherently uncacheable anyway, at least as things stand.

You  might have noted that I do have hash based links on http://maps.compton.nu/ already ;-) I wrote some custom controls that and it was always my intention to merge them with the existing OL controls and submit those upstream so we could use hash based links on osm.org.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/81#issuecomment-8301059