[openstreetmap-website] Move resize JS to application bundle (#87)

John Firebaugh notifications at github.com
Fri Sep 7 00:43:36 BST 2012

This does mean that it gets executed on any page on the site.
The current impact is three global functions and a ready callback
that's a no-op if there's no #sidebar. Harmless, but we might
want to clean that up -- here's what I use for bundled page-specific
JS: https://gist.github.com/2596712

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/jfirebaugh/openstreetmap-website resize_js

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/87

-- Commit Summary --

  * Eliminate interpolation in resize JS
  * Move resize JS to application bundle

-- File Changes --

M app/assets/javascripts/application.js (1)
A app/assets/javascripts/resize.js (56)
D app/views/site/_resize.html.erb (56)
M app/views/site/edit.html.erb (1)
M app/views/site/index.html.erb (6)