[openstreetmap-website] This removes the whereami functionality. (#85)

AJ Ashton notifications at github.com
Fri Sep 7 06:28:16 BST 2012

I think the functionality is useful as a way of putting the current view in context (when it's right) or highlighting place/boundary issues to fix (when it's wrong). Serge's suggestion of a button on the map itself could work (next to the permalink button?). I would also suggest not making the result appear in a huge side block, but something more streamlined (perhaps as on <http://openstreetmap.by>).

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/85#issuecomment-8356423