[openstreetmap-website] Redesign inbox. Cuts down on button, grey, and bold clutter. (#66)

Tom MacWright notifications at github.com
Wed Sep 12 21:16:25 BST 2012

I've updated this branch, merged in master, removed the semi-fixed width layout, and added an explicit helper for smaller thumbnails.

I think we should use the existing 50px by 50px thumbnails for smaller icons as well. The performance difference is slight, they work well on retina displays, and result in fewer images to generate & cache.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/66#issuecomment-8508383