Technologies

Tom MacWright tom at macwright.org
Thu Sep 13 14:02:36 BST 2012

+1 for Javascript testing in general, though I don't think that our JS code
in its current state is well-written for tests - it's too much a bundle of
interconnected DOM logic to be easily split up into unit tests.

Also, while I'm a big fan of mocha for nodejs tests, I'm skeptical of its
browser support - it seems to fail entirely in IE, which is kind of the
point of browser testing for me. Is this just me making a mistake? Jasmine
has fared better in multiple browsers afaik.