[openstreetmap-website] Remove the date people accepted Contributor terms on OSM personal page (#97)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Mon Sep 17 19:16:34 BST 2012

I'd like to hear what people think about this anyway... I had considered it myself but decided it was possibly still useful for people to be able to tell if somebody had accepted or not - we're bound to get people continuing to ask why their contributions have vanished etc and being able to check if they have accepted allows people to answer that.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/97#issuecomment-8625106