[openstreetmap-website] User cleanup (#84)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Thu Sep 20 00:19:53 BST 2012

This doesn't seem to have provoked much comment... I don't have any major issues with it - the new layout of the top half possibly clashes a bit with the rest of it, but that's something we can fix in the future.

The only thing I would say is that the extra data fields that are shown to administrators should probably be moved below the new description/date section - this is what I see at the moment:

![](http://imgur.com/M6VaF.png)

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/84#issuecomment-8711984