[openstreetmap-website] This fixes spelling, stops referring to code as the Rails port, and improves the clarity of some parts. (#103)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Thu Sep 20 23:04:29 BST 2012

This makes no sense without some wider plan to rename other things - having this document talk about an entity called `osm-website` is nonsensical unless people who look for such a thing can find it.

At the very least the github repository would need to be renamed, which would then (I think) leave us in the confusing situation where existing forks have a different name to the main repository.

Anyway, I have no time or inclination to drive this so somebody is going to have to step up to create a full implementation plan of everything that needs to be done to achieve this renaming before I am willing to take this change.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/103#issuecomment-8747329