[openstreetmap-website] Add retina support (#104)

Tom MacWright notifications at github.com
Fri Sep 21 15:36:44 BST 2012

This could use a bit more description.

As far as the maps, I think it's a pretty long-term task; retina maps are _not easy to do nor host_.

As far as graphics, there aren't many retina/non-retina assets right now - when we start working on a sprite, I think it makes sense to do a high-DPI version, but there's no sprite as of yet.

Also, a high-DPI OSM logo would make sense, I suppose, but I don't think it makes sense right now - the logo should go in the sprite anyway.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/104#issuecomment-8766609