[openstreetmap-website] Add retina support (#104)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Fri Sep 21 15:43:27 BST 2012

Changes to OpenLayers are, of course, out of scope for this issue tracker.

I would also repeat my normal caution about OpenStreeMap being primarily about producing rather than about displaying a pretty picture to casual visitors, so it's unclear whether the significant extra costs of providing higher DPI tiles would be worthwhile within the context of our core mission. Ultimately that's a decision for the project as a while though, and for OSMF as the people that would have to find the resources.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/104#issuecomment-8766823