[openstreetmap-website] editing diary/blog entries is broken in opera (#226)

Martin Raifer notifications at github.com
Wed Apr 17 18:17:38 UTC 2013

This fixes the Opera bug, but it still doesn't work well for long blog entries with long lines. The `white-space:nowrap` [here](https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/blob/master/app/assets/stylesheets/common.css.scss#L1615) seems to be the cause. See: https://github.com/jevin/Autogrow-Textarea/pull/6

I don't see where this nowrap is still needed. Can we remove it? Otherwise, we can add `.autogrow-textarea-mirror { white-space:normal; }` as a workaround.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/226#issuecomment-16523354