[openstreetmap-website] Link other projects using OSM Data (#409)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Fri Aug 2 10:43:27 UTC 2013

Which I think makes my point really... There are a massive number of projects that use our data so if we literally did what you say then we would have thousands of links and be adding tens of links every week. That is not practical either in terms of trying to display so many links, or in terms of developer load having to make all those updates.

I also have no idea how you think we should determine "popularity" of external sites.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/409#issuecomment-21998460