[openstreetmap-website] Reorganize export/share UI (#351)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Mon Aug 5 17:47:12 UTC 2013

We discussed this at EWG and the general consensus seemed to be that loosing the functionality is not a problem.

Everybody felt that the second point is bug that we should try and address though - do you think there is anything we can do? Maybe we can just stop the map being moved once a marker has been requested? The marker would still be movable, which also moves the map centre.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/351#issuecomment-22123338