[openstreetmap-website] Change Where am I to Where is this on left sidebar (#412)

Paul Norman notifications at github.com
Tue Aug 6 08:51:31 UTC 2013

> I'm not sure that it's worth playing with this while we are still seeking a solution to the wider issues as described in #373.

I agree that long term we need to figure out a UI that provides the features in a more sensible manner, but I view this as a small change with a small immediate gain with no downsides that I see while we figure that out.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/412#issuecomment-22165599