[openstreetmap-website] Move copyright link to attribution control (#423)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Tue Aug 6 19:30:34 UTC 2013

I don't have a problem with putting this in the standard attribution, but I'd really like to hear what other people think about removing this from the side bar.

In the context of our site this link is about more than just providing attribution for the pretty map - it's a key link for providing information about how to engage with using our data and I worry about reducing it's prominence.

I think @systemed created it originally so maybe he has some thoughts? or any of the LWG people?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/423#issuecomment-22204522