[openstreetmap-website] "where am I" functionality broken (#429)

Martin Raifer notifications at github.com
Wed Aug 7 07:04:50 UTC 2013

After merging #378 the "where am I" functionality is broken. The result list only shows the number "55" for Nominatim [was that supposed to be an error code or what?] and a "no results found" message for GeoNames.

The problem is that the calls to the reverse geocoders (`geocoder/description`) are incomplete:

    http://www.openstreetmap.org/geocoder/description_osm_nominatim

is called, but in order to work properly, the request must also include lat/lon/zoom:

    http://www.openstreetmap.org/geocoder/description_osm_nominatim?lat=41.90355&lon=12.45103&zoom=18

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/429