[openstreetmap-website] Move copyright link to attribution control (#423)

EdLoach notifications at github.com
Wed Aug 7 08:06:15 UTC 2013

If you're going to add "© OpenStreetMap contributors" to the standard layer (which I support as part of the 'have both' discussion above), then you should probably also add "Data © OpenStreetMap contributors" to all the other layer attributions at the same time. And if we are showing 'how it should be done', then perhaps instead of using Andy's name on the transport and cycle layers, we should mention Thunderforest as per his terms and conditions http://thunderforest.com/terms/

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/423#issuecomment-22235868