[openstreetmap-website] adding "print" button (#430)

Thomas Pointhuber notifications at github.com
Wed Aug 7 12:50:21 UTC 2013

I find it is important to add a function to print the current map-view. Due to the different dimensions of screen, the print result isn't equal to the screen, and important pois on the side wouldn't be displayed.

The page-preview function in firefox and co. isn't a easy methode to become the sheet who you want, a special function like google and co is in my eyes necessary.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/430