[openstreetmap-website] Map not showing on Blackberry Curve (#431)

Jóhannes Birgir Jensson notifications at github.com
Wed Aug 7 13:56:27 UTC 2013

But I did make use of the site, it was not without pains (going from one place to another involved quite a bit of zooming and paning) but it was workable. I'm not very worried about myself but about the millions of people in the emerging 3rd world who have similarly sized phones. I sincerely hope we not just alienated them with a single layer adjustment.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/431#issuecomment-22252710