[openstreetmap-website] adding "print" button (#430)

Thomas Pointhuber notifications at github.com
Fri Aug 9 13:27:15 UTC 2013

i think that can made a better result. I doesn't know about other people, but I'm make my maps only in horizontal format. what is with editing it to:?
```css
@media print{@page {size: auto}}
```
Can this work?, or can you define different css-markups for vertical and horizontal format? I know that this doesn't solve the problem completely. Nobody know how much of the right and or bottom edge would be cut down before going in print-preview, but it can produce better results as without editing the css.

I have made a picture to show, how much of the map would be cutted down by printing (horizontal size)
![Print vs Screen-Size](http://www.oe5tpo.com/images/diverses/osm_print_size.png)

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/430#issuecomment-22393988