[OpenStreetMap] #4941: describe_location (reverse geocoding) while editing in Potlatch2 does not work anymore

OpenStreetMap trac at noreply.openstreetmap.org
Sun Aug 11 14:01:17 UTC 2013

#4941: describe_location (reverse geocoding) while editing in Potlatch2 does not
work anymore
-------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  aseerel4c26  |      Owner:  rails-dev@…
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 I used the describe location link in the left side bar quite often while
 editing in Potlatch2. it then opened another panel on the left which
 showed the location name. Since some weeks or maybe since the last UI
 change this does not work anmyore - instead I am asked if I want to
 navigate away (in Firefox) repectively Opera just navigates away to
 http://www.openstreetmap.org/geocoder/description which means to loose the
 editing work.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4941>