[openstreetmap-website] Update to rails 4 (#432)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Thu Aug 15 15:12:16 UTC 2013

>  gem 'jquery-rails'
>
> -# Load R2 for RTL conversion
> +# Turbolinks makes following links in your web application faster. Read more: https://github.com/rails/turbolinks
> +gem 'turbolinks'

No I don't think it is, so I have removed it.

When I was merging changes from the default rails 4 Gemfile into our one I thought it would be needed, as I understood turbolinks to be used by default in rails 4, but looking more closely it seems you also have to require them in application.js to turn them on, and we would probably need to do a lot of testing before considering that.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/432/files#r5792518