[openstreetmap-website] AJAXey commenting on notes from the browse page (#264)

Ian Dees notifications at github.com
Wed Aug 21 01:55:50 UTC 2013

I fixed the buttons issue and have played around with the spacing issue a bit. I tried putting the comment box under the comments `<ul>` (as a list item) but that results in a really small textbox when the comments aren't very wide:

![screen shot 2013-08-20 at 8 44 34 pm](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/261584/998521/b6713a50-0a04-11e3-9ced-cc239444ce25.png)

It might help to have the `<li>`s be 100% of the width of the left column there but I'm not sure that's in the scope of this bug.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/264#issuecomment-22990843