[openstreetmap-website] No longer any way to view a user's changeset feed a page at a time (#568)

simonpoole notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 1 00:05:21 UTC 2013

I agree that the current solution doesn't really lend itself to browsing changesets of users that have more than a couple of dozen edits. On the other hand I don't think that the previous method of doing a manual binary search to find changesets for a certain date was a notable peak in the history of UI design.

I think a reasonable soluton would be to provide a date filter, pontentially simply showing changesets before a setable date would be enough.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/568#issuecomment-29564134