[openstreetmap-website] Not straightforward to see previous position of a node (#576)

SomeoneElseOSM notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 1 00:58:43 UTC 2013

This node was moved about 3 weeks ago:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/602667836/history

I'd like t be able to see where it was previously.  In order to do that I need to:

2) Paste the link into the browser URL bar

3) Manually change "lat" and "lon" to "mlat" and "mlon"

4) Press return

Note that this isn't a new problem; it's been an issue ever since the "?lat=Y&lon=X" url format changed to "/#map=" etc.  Before then I could just press "permalink" and then add an "m" before lat and lon.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/576