[openstreetmap-website] Sometimes not possible to select text from "My edits" list (#581)

SomeoneElseOSM notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 1 19:14:23 UTC 2013

Select "My Edits"

Try and select the last changeset number on screen (I started selecting to the right of the changeset number and moved the mouse to the left)

Before you've finished selecting the text, the screen acts like you've clicked on the changeset number (on the mouseup)

What determines whether it works properly or not is how close to the end of the changeset number you start selecting.  Close to the end, and when you release the mouse it's treated as if you clicked on the changeset number (even though you didn't).  If you initially mouse down further to the right, it's not treated as if you clicked on the changeset number.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/581