[openstreetmap-website] Obtain changeset comment for /api/[node|way|relation](/history) (#584)

Paul Norman notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 1 21:24:57 UTC 2013

How do existing editors handle the change to the XML?

Are attributes or additional XML nodes below the object a better way to handle it?

Would this be a better way of representing the information as it conveys all changeset tags?

```xml
<node ...>
<cs-tag k=... v=.../>
</node>
```

I know I ran into issues with snapshot-server and non-standard attributes on the XML causing clients to reject the XML, so a change like this needs testing to see what it will break.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/584#issuecomment-29583553