[openstreetmap-website] Layers - it isn't possible to untick the "Map Data" box if zoomed out (#592)

SomeoneElseOSM notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 2 11:30:55 UTC 2013

If I've previously zoomed in to look at map data and then zoom out I get something like:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=9/53.1443/-0.5699&layers=ND

There's a message "Unable to load map data, too large of an area (3.23). Area must be smaller than 0.25 square degrees." that I can't remove, because I can't untick the box that turns map data on and off.

Would it make sense to automatically untick the box on zoom out?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/592