[openstreetmap-website] User history page always displays "load more", even when changeset list has been truncated due to no more changesets. (#596)

SomeoneElseOSM notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 2 19:26:05 UTC 2013

This new user from yesterday is currently an example:

www.openstreetmap.org/user/grmdvs53/history

As of now they have three changesets.  Below that "load more" is displayed.  If I click "load more" I then get a message "No more changesets by this user."

It's relevant because typically when checking changesets by new users you'd check all changesets - it seems off to have to click "load more" every time.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/596