[openstreetmap-website] Layers - it isn't possible to untick the "Map Data" box if zoomed out (#592)

SomeoneElseOSM notifications at github.com
Tue Dec 3 14:21:21 UTC 2013

Is this supposed to be live on www.osm.org or http://api06.dev.openstreetmap.org yet?  If so, it's not working for me.  If I zoom out from 11 to 10 I get the "unable to display" message but I can't remove it by unticking the "map data" box.  Previously, it was ticked and greyed out; now it's unticked and greyed out.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/592#issuecomment-29712818