[openstreetmap-website] Change Where am I to Where is this on left sidebar (#412)

danstowell notifications at github.com
Tue Dec 3 18:22:41 UTC 2013

@simon04 #498 does not complete this. In my reading, the main issue discussed here is that "Where am I?" is unhelpful text and should be changed (in this PR, to "Where is this?"). #498 doesn't change the text, it keeps it as "Where am I?", though the redesign means that the line-length considerations are less relevant. I still would like to vote for the text to be changed as is done in this PR.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/412#issuecomment-29736448