[openstreetmap-website] Marker does not appear on map when clicking on a lat/lng search result link (#615)

kristenkam notifications at github.com
Wed Dec 4 03:01:29 UTC 2013

Before the osm.org redesign launch, I was able to navigate to the map via searching with a lat/lng pair. When I clicked the link the map would pan and zoom to the searched location and a marker of where the location would appear on the map.

Unfortunately with the latest iteration of the osm.org web site, the application only pans to the location, but does not mark it on the slippy map.

This issue may have been reported, but I am having a tough time searching github. Thanks.

Kristen

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/615