[openstreetmap-website] Clicking on a search result replaces sidebar content (#633)

Ilya Zverev notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 6 08:43:01 UTC 2013

1. Search for any location
2. Click one of the results
3. Realize you needed another result and try to go back to search results

There is no way, it seems. Clicking on a link opens a node or a way, for unknown purpose, replacing sidebar content. My usual workflow is to click through search results to find a location I was looking for, but now I have to either open every result in a new tab, or to retype search query a lot of times.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/633