[openstreetmap-website] Back button in the browser doesn't go back to previous location (#634)

SomeoneElseOSM notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 6 14:53:17 UTC 2013

The screenshots here are from a phone browser (portrait, Blackberry Z10, webkit based).  the same effect happens on other browsers (I mentioned it in https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/629) but it's not as obvious there.

Imagine that I'm here:

![img_00000090](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/5311740/1692944/d4c2af36-5e85-11e3-8ee6-43764795c24d.png)

I click on a note:

![img_00000091](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/5311740/1692946/e1462940-5e85-11e3-912f-c53b17e0b600.png)

I then press "back" to go back where I was before.  I'm now here:

![img_00000092](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/5311740/1692949/efe30d7e-5e85-11e3-9fd7-9eb926a7a422.png)

Despite being at a relatively low zoom, my original location is not even on the map any more.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/634