[openstreetmap-website] Announce Overpass API as download mirror (#635)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 6 17:33:51 UTC 2013

Anyway, this patch is certainly not what I meant earlier... I was referring to adding overpass in the same place that other alternate data sources are mentioned.

The possibility of showing alternate sources even when the area is not too large is a separate issue for which there is already an issue (#606) but I don't think it would be appropriate to promote overpass in one place and the extracts in another.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/635#issuecomment-30012920