[openstreetmap-website] Don't zoom in when clicking on a note. (#643)

JBosm notifications at github.com
Sun Dec 8 16:30:53 UTC 2013

With the new interface, when clicking on a note, the map is automatically zoomed-in to level 16. It is then impossible to scan notes at a low zoom level to rapidly correct the ones that do not need a local survey (typo in street names, POI additions, nonsense notes, etc.).

I have been heavily correcting and closing notes before the interface change (and at the time, grumbling because there were no button to automatically zoom in or edit a small zone in JOSM), but my closing rate has fallen to close to zero because of this impossibility to quickly scan notes.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/643