[openstreetmap-website] Don't zoom in when clicking a note (#644)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 9 00:39:22 UTC 2013

We know perfectly well how to "fix" it - the question is whether it is actually a problem that needs "fixing" in the first place.

Certainly any fix probably needs to be more sophisticated than this simplistic change, as we would presumably want to provide a way for people to zoom in if they wanted to. There is also the question of what the correct behaviour is when somebody enters the site via a `/note/NNN` link rather than transitioning to such a link from the note view.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/644#issuecomment-30098105